The following sets out the legal agreement (the “Agreement”) you enter upon when you download images from Cornwall Photo Stock. The Agreement is between you or the employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this Agreement (“you”) and Cornwall Photo Stock. Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading any images (“Image(s)” also referred to as “Content”). By downloading any Content, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
By purchasing a Cornwall Photo Stock image the resulting IMAGE LICENSE grants you non-exclusive, perpetual, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable license to use Images:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.);
- In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books.
- As part of advertising campaigns, including on billboards, installations, etc..
- Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s)
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size.
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)
If you are unsure if the use you are contemplating is permitted by this Agreement, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you clarify your usage options.